Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Our Team...





Working at Camarillo Bridal is kind of like working in an ER.  'Cause, ya know, both entail life and death situations...?

Ok, so maybe not an ACTUAL ER but we ARE all about emergencies, preventative measures, and solutions.  And honestly, it can sometimes be a really overwhelming job, but we always make magic happen...



This week has been in particular need of magic and yet at the end of each day I look around and see that we have 1) survived 2) accomplished what we needed to accomplish and 3) done everything in our power to ensure that our brides have the bridal experience of their dreams.



Which suddenly made me acutely aware of how amazing the team at Camarillo Bridal is.  These ladies...what's not to love?  Our staff averages a healthy L.A. 8 on the hot scale, all are of above average intelligence, and each have gifts that make them essential members to this store.  Without just ONE of these amazing women our whole equilibrium is off and we all are affected.



From Our owner, Pam, to our Diva-In-Training, Courtney, everyone plays a part in making this machine churn without a complaint.  One process breaks down and the whole store is a mess...which is why I am so thankful that we are able to trust each other to do our jobs fully and with attention to detail.



Some days I'm not as on my game (I KNOW, hard to believe, but true) and on those days the girls help me with that extra oomph that I need to keep things in order.

Some days one of us is out sick or on vacation, and ya know what?  I know I can count on these women to step up and pick up the slack.

Some days everything seems to go wrong but we know that if we ask for help, we will get it.



And some times help comes from unexpected places...today I was helped by fellow member of the wedding industry, Megan O'Neil of Soul Mates Bridal (CLICK HERE).  So I would like to give an extra big thank you so her!  Megan and Vanessa are top of the line wedding coordinators!  You guys NEED to check them out...amazeballs.  
THANK YOU FOR THE TIPS!






Here are the 3 things we rely on...


1: Good Coffee (thank you BFF who works there for the delish treats!!!)

2: Chocolate (panicked or not)



3: Our Team.  The Camarillo Bridal Babes.


So thank you to each of you brides who make this an amazing industry to be in, thank you fellow wedding-ers for the help, and thank you to the girls that I work with. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment