Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Ribbon Cutting!

Wednesday is Blog Day!!

Cause remember how Monday is too busy and Tuesday sounds ridiculous?  (And the Dodgers lost to the Cubs…I don’t want to talk about it.)  Yeah.  So here I am!!  Blogging on Wednesday!!

THE PICTURES ARE ADDED!!
*I have SO MANY MORE pictures to show you guys but something is wrong and the server won't approve their upload.  Which translates to: I'll do it from home later. But I had to follow through on the Wednesday blogging or Laura would be really just too sad...even sadder than the sad kitty. (Shout out to you Lovely Laura!!)*
NO LONGER!! Got more photos and here are the good ones!

 Pam's adorable granddaughter...
sporting a pink cast to match us all!!


 Renee and me

The biggest news is the Ribbon Cutting last Thursday!  It was really an amazing event and I would like to thank every one who was involved:

 Sugar Bear brought us delicious mini cupcakes.  I would absolutely recommend them.  They were faaaabulouuus!

I Would Rather Be Baking made us the MOST AMAZING cake with our entire logo in frosting…yes.  Frosting.  How I managed to NOT photograph it?  Cause I was busy eating the delicious red velvet cake.

 See how amazing!  Also: NOMSNOMSNOMS.

Spanish Hills Catering brought lovely food trays for all of our guests to munch and it was wonderful!  Thumbs up…BOTH thumbs.

Ponderosa Flower Shoppe is not only wonderful to work with but brought us GORGEOUS flowers for both the Ribbon Cutting AND Bo and Celeste’s Vow Renewal!  They are gracious and we highly recommend them.

Ja'Nice from Rebe Belle salon in Ventura came and did our make-up cause she's awesome and we really love her not only as a stylist but as a lovely person!

 See how good we look!?!? THANKS JA'NICE!

We did manage to work some official business into our busy schedule of eating delicious food.  The Camarillo Chamber of Commerce came and gave speeches welcoming Pam and Camarillo Bridal into the new location.  The ceremony started around 4:45 and I think we didn't leave here until around 7...which totally supports that (obnoxious) but true saying "time flies when you're having fun."

Pam being affectionately ducked under the chin.
(perspective for the win.)


And yes.  We all wore pink.  It was obviously planned.  This is how it went down:
Pam decided she had to wear the bling shoes (what’s up Benjamin Adams) and then from there she picked the pink dress.  So then we all decided HEY wouldn’t it be cool if we were all in pink and peach tones to match!? So THEN Pam said,
"I would love for you guys to wear stuff off the rack so when people say “you look gorgeous!” we can say, “it’s from the store!”. 
Walking advertisement…which I guess is actually just modeling.  Anyway, we all picked a different pink gown and made sure they worked together and BAM!! Result:

Camarillo Bridal and Gorgeous Girls is more like it.


I’m not shy.  I’ll say it…WE LOOK GOOD.



It’s not every day that your staff’s average attractive score is an L.A. 8.  All the gowns that you see here (except for Pam’s of course) are available at Camarillo Bridal!



The Ribbon was cut and the pictures were taken, and everyone was in a general state of excitement!  And at the end of the day we were all more than pleased.



 The best one by far. AND with Ms. California United States!!
She came to help us celebrate!!

So there are the photos AS PROMISED!! (I really want to leave in the line about the Chamber of Commerce people not wearing pink...so I just did.)

No comments:

Post a Comment