Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving from the Camarillo Bridal Babes


Happy Thanksgiving!!



I'm thankful for silly things like really inexpensive scarves and lip gloss, for In-N-Out and longboarding, for having a grocery store across the street and my bank just around the corner, for my cell phone, for this lap top, for a new sequined dress, and for MAC make-up.



I'm thankful for immediate comforts like my record player and newly installed chandelier, for my down comforter, a zippy little rollerskate of a car that's good on gas, and a home made soup with gluten free bread. For a great job that I actually LOVE, and for a really snug, safe place to live that fits my needs perfectly.



I'm thankful for people (and pets!) who make my life cozy...my wonderful room mates who are always there to share life with, to comfort me, and laugh with.  For our adorable dog who FREAKS OUT with excitement when we get home.  For the women I work with - it's funny that we don't choose who we spend the majority of our time with!  So I'm VERY thankful that they are wonderful women who I LIKE spending time with :)  I'm thankful for all of my crazy friends locally and across the country who love me and show that to me through their actions and words.  I'm thankful for a genuine man I fit just right with.



I'm thankful for all my family...for my grandparents who spoil me rotten because they love me so much.  Who I get to make Thanksgiving dinner for this year!  For my parents who are coming out for Christmas!  Because they had to deal with a defiant brat for so long and still really like me. I'm thankful for my adorable, sweet, baby sister, for my too-smart brother and his wife who is like a sister, and for the fact that we're all friends. :)



At Camarillo Bridal we are thankful for a beautiful new store that allows us space and comfort!  We're thankful for all of you beautiful brides who are so sweet and such a joy to work with!  We love being part of such a significant part of your life.  We're thankful for the fun and activity you bring and the store and for the friendships that come out of it!



I'm thankful for my future...for the security that I know I will have no matter what.  I am thankful for the joy I have been given.  I am thankful for my freedoms.



What are you thankful for?


Happy Thanksgiving
from the Camarillo Bridal Babes!

No comments:

Post a Comment