Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Casablanca Luxuriousness


Happy Wednesday!  I haven't done just a plain straight forward gown feature in a while and we have a new favorite dress is store!

This is a new Casablanca that I am LOVING.  Feminine, delicate, sophisticated, and just BEAUTIFUL.


Satin covered in lightweight tulle - and tulle covered in lace - detailed with pearls - belted with crystals.  So it's basically a parfait of all things feminine and pretty!

This is the lace on the skirt...yeeeaaahhh...I knowwww...it's excruciatingly pretty :)


And THIS is the detail of the belt! It is attached to the gown, so it's actually more an illusion belt than an actual hold up your pants belt.  You can also see the teeny-tiny pearls in the lace here, too!  Seed pearls are my favorite.


The illusion belt wraps all the way around the gown...here is more detail of what the belt and the lace look like.  And the veil snuck in nicely!


It's a semi full skirt with plenty of soft folds.  The zipper back is hidden by lace fastened with clear snaps.

I chose to try two different veils with the gown...the first one is a simple fingertip with crystal edging as shown in this picture.  You can use the second layer as your blusher!
Then I tried it with a cathedral length veil...


And then I promptly deleted the picture that I needed. CRAP!  But this give you an idea of how beautiful it is with a long veil!!


I chose a string a pearls because that was a no brainer and I think that I found the PERFECT shoes, too!


Ta-Da!  Sparkly goodness. <3  Plus they are approved by the Queen...just in case you were wondering what Elizabeth thought of your shoes.

I loooooove how the train flows beautifully to the side it's SUPER soft. And just FYI: ask your photographer to do shots of you holding the train and spinning because the fabric of this gown flows PERFECTLY.


It's just so ELEGANT!


*aaaaahhhhhhh* <---- angels singing.


Let me tell you a little bit about today at Camarillo Bridal...Jazmyn is FINALLY well again, and RENEE IS HERE! Awwww we love you!!  But guess what the biggest news is?!

NICHOLE IS GETTING MARRIED THIS WEEKEND!! As in 3 days!!! 

Congratulations Nichole and Joe...
we love you so much :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Tabs. for broadcasting my upcoming nuptials on facebook. Next thing you know im going to have 1/2 of camarillo and 3/4 of our brides show up. JK i love you girls and Ill see you on Saturday.
    Love nichole

    ReplyDelete