Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Rumors and Jasmine Bridal

Ok. Rumors are just ninja kicking all over this store.  I heard that there's a Jasmine Bridal trunk show. YES.   I had to find out more...

Awkward frozen face...it's my favorite.

So I tracked down Jayme...


Cute...uniformed...but cute.

Then I headed to the steam room.  This is where we steam out all the dresses that come in, whether they are a special order or for our store.  It's also the quietest and most humid part of the store.  Nichole does almost 100% of the steaming here (WOOT ON NICHOLE!!) so I figured I would find her there...


My favorite part: "What trunk show?"


On my way out I ran into Shelley who knew a little bit more...

Well.  Now we know that samples are coming...that's more than we knew for sure before!


So if any one in the store may have heard something it's going to be Claire!  She mans the phones, she sees all the emails...SURELY she must have some kind of information for us...

Mwah, mwah...information black hole.  But dang she's funny AND pretty...a rare combo.


I decided to then go into the back to see if I could find Renee...
but I got sidetracked by a possible Jazmyn sighting!! I heard her in the dressing room and I just KNEW this was my chance to finally capture her on film!!


Holy Tuna Salad that girl is impossible to get on camera!! She's just lucky that I tripped and fell...dang it.


So I continued to the employee room/storage/kitchen/Renee's office to see if I could convince her to divulge some juicy details...


YES FINALLY WE HAVE FACTS!!! 
AND IT'S TRUEEEE!! EEEEEEEE!!!! THIS IS SO EXCITING!

But we still don't know ALL the details so I worked up the cajones and just headed into Pam's office to get the FACTS:


THE TRUTH...FREEDOM!!

Ladies...this really is an amazing event that we are hosting here at Camarillo Bridal.  It's an opportunity that you won't find all the time and I am so proud to be part of it.

So let's lay it out...

1) Jasmine Bridal Trunk show August 26th and 27th during regular business hours.
2) The dresses: here in the store for you to see the entire line in all its glory!
3) 10% OFF JASMINE BRIDAL GOWNS DURING THIS EVENT ONLY!! Lady dudes...that's seriously a great deal.
4) Go make an appointment!  Call Claire or myself!  Don't wait!!  805.389.1515!!

Here are a few photos of Claire and I here to convince you further to call us:

We are sooo good at being awkward...

In all seriousness though the appointment slots that weekend are coveted by brides all over so don't wait to call us!!

We can't wait to help you buy YOUR DRESS!!

1 comment:

  1. 1) Looks like I better find a hubby quick so I can snag that deal!
    2) I think it's hilarious that you make Pam (my mom!) seem so intimidating lol

    ReplyDelete