Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tuesday Teaser!

SCHWHAT?!
It's Tuesday and there's a blog!?!?

Yeah, so normally I'm not even here on a Tuesday BUT the lovely Claire (Duchess of Front Desk) worked so that I could spend the day with my family who lives far far away!  So then of course I'm working for her today and getting acquainted with Tuesdays at Camarillo Bridal.

THANKS CLAIRE!! <3

True Fact #1: Tuesdays are very peaceful here.


True Fact #2: My BFF brought cake-pops from Starbucks as a treat for the Cam Bridal Babes!  HOLY TUNA SALAD they are delicious...thank you BFF!!

True Fact #3:
Pam (Queen Mother) is in Los Angeles and Renee is currently running store errands so neither are here to supervise...meheheheh!  Which means I'm writing a silly blog and getting away with it!!!! :)


True Fact #4: RENEE BOUGHT ME PINK FLIP FLOPS!! Hh man I am so happy!


True Fact #5: This bride has pink hair!!  And since so much of this post is pink I thought I should include her amazingness :)  PLUS she just came in to pick up HER DRESS!  Yay! Congrats Emily!!

You looked absolutely beautiful in you wedding dress, Emily!


That's the end of Tuesday Teaser...see you tomorrow for the regular installment.

No comments:

Post a Comment